|Fe (EDTA chelated)||1,2%|
|Zn (EDTA chelated)||1,2%|
|Stability range of the chelated element||pH 4-9|
|pH (0.3% solution)||6,5 - 6,8|
• High purity of raw materials, which makes the fertilizer suitable for drip irrigation.
• Micro nutrients contents are quickly up taken by roots tissues
• Nutrients are presents in forms quickly availablefor the plants.
• High Magnesium and Sulphur content. TheSulphur corrects alcaline soils.
• Prevents and cures micro nutritional disorders.
• Optimal well-balanced plant nutrition.
• Improves colour, sweetness, consistency andincreasing size of fruits.
• Promotes all the biochemicals plant’s processes which need activation energy.
• Higher yields. Application and dosages: By fertigation, apply at the following dosage (Kg/Ha.) and repeat 2-3 times if needed:
Application and dosages:
Fruit Trees: 25 Kg/Ha. - at the reawakening, inblossoming and after fruit setting.
Grape Vine: 25-30 Kg/Ha. - from the first vegetativephases.
Vegetable Crops:15-20 Kg/Ha - from the first vegetative phases.
Flower and Ornamentals: 20-25 Kg/Ha. - from thefirst vegetative phases.
Industrial Crops: 25-30 Kg/Ha - from the first vegetative phases.
The product should be stored at normal room temperature.
It can be mixed with all common fertilizers and pesticides, but it is advisable to make a small compatibility test before apply. Do not mix with
Calcium based fertilizers
Package: 1 kg, 2,5 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg