|Specific gravity||1,335 g/ml|
|pH (0,1% solution)||6,3|
• High purity of raw materials, which makes the product suitable for foliar application.
• High content of Calcium in liquid form complexed by Coformulant..
• The Calcium is quicky assorbed by the leafs supported by the presence of Coformulant
• Improves the consistency of the vegetal tissues and fruits.
• Improves the deseases resistency. Application and dosages: By foliar spray, apply at the following dosage (cc in 100 litres of water).
Fruit Trees: spray 3-4 times starting from fruit formation until 10 days befor harvest at the rate of 200-300 cc. It is very effective against Bitter- pit.
Grapes: three treatements at 10-15 days interval starting from bunch formation using 150-200 cc.
Vegetable Crops:in pre-blossoming at 150-200 cc. and repeat at least three times.
Flower and Ornamentals: spray at 150-200 cc. during pre-blossoming stage. Industrial Crops: spray at 250 cc. in case of Calcium deficency. Repeat if needed.
It is advisable to treat during the coolest hours of the day.
Do not apply in high temperature.
The product should be stored at normal room temperature.
In case of accidental spillage, clean up with suitable absorbing material.
The product can be mixed with all common fertilizers and pesticides, except products containing sulphate, but it is advisable to make a small mixture test before apply.
Package: 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L