|Specific gravity||1,291 g/ml|
|pH (0,5% solution)||6,5|
• High purity of raw materials, which makes the product suitable for foliar application.
• High content of Magnesium in liquid form complexed by Citric acid, and co-formulant ..
• The Magnesium is quicky assorbed by the leafs supported by the presence of cofurmulants .
• Magnesium increases the synthesis of chlorophyll and the production of carbohydrates.
• Improves the qualitative characteristics of the fruits ( colour, shelf life, taste etc..).
• Improves the deseases resistency. Application and dosages:
By foliar spray, apply at the following dosage (cc in 100 litres of water).
Fruit Trees: spray 3-4 times at the rate of 250-300 cc.
Grapes: three treatements at 10-15 days interval starting from bunch formation using 200-250 cc.
Vegetable Crops:in pre-blossoming at 200-250 cc. and repeat at least three times.
Flower and Ornamentals: spray at 150-200 cc. during pre-blossoming stage, repeat if needed.
Industrial Crops: spray at 2,5-3 lt/Ha. in case of Magnesium deficency. Repeat if needed.
It is advisable to treat during the coolest hours of the day.
Do not apply in high temperature. The product should be stored at normal room temperature. In case of accidental spillage, clean up with suitableabsorbing material.
The product can be mixed with all common fertilizers and pesticides, except products containing sulphate, but it is advisable to make a small mixture test before apply
Package: 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L