|Specific gravity||1,345 g/ml|
|pH (0,1% solution)||7,5|
• High purity of raw materials, which makes the product suitable for foliar application.
• High content of Boron in liquid form totaly complexed by Ethanolamine.
• The Boron is quicky assorbed by the leafs supported by the presence of Coformulant.
• Improves the blossoming and fruit setting.
• Avoids the flowers abortion.
Application and dosages:
By foliar spray, apply at the following dosage (cc in 100 litres of water).
Fruit Trees: in pre-blossoming 200-250 cc.
Grapes: three treatements at 10-15 days interval starting from pre-blossoming using 150-200 cc.
Vegetable Crops:in pre-blossoming at 150-200 cc. and repeat at least one time.
Flower and Ornamentals: spray at 150-200 cc. during pre-blossoming stage.
Industrial Crops: in particular for sugar beet, spray at 300 cc. after formation of the first 7-8 leafs and repeat after 15 days..
It is advisable to treat during the coolest hours of the day.
Do not apply in high temperature.
The product should be stored at normal room temperature.
In case of accidental spillage, clean up with suitable absorbing material.
The product can be mixed with all common fertilizers and pesticides, but it is advisable to make a small mixture test before apply.
Package: 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L