|Specific gravity||1,200 g/ml|
|pH 0,5% solution||6,5|
• High purity of raw materials, which makes the product suitable for foliar application.
• High content of Zinc in liquid form complexed by Coformulant..
• The Zinc is quicky assorbed by the leafs supported by the presence of Coformulant.
• Cures and prevents Zinc deficiency in all crops.
• Increases the synthesis of Tryptophan, aminoacid precursor of natural growth regulators (Auxines).
• Enhances the consistency of vegetative and reproductive tissues.
Application and dosages:
By foliar spray, apply at the following dosage (cc in
100 litres of water).
Fruit Trees: spray at the rate of 150-200 cc.
Grapes: spray using 200-250 cc.
Vegetable Crops:in pre-blossoming at 100-150 cc.
and repeat if needed.
Flower and Ornamentals: spray at 100-150 cc.
during pre-blossoming stage, repeat if needed.
Industrial Crops: spray at 2-2,5 lt/Ha. in case of
Zinc deficency. Repeat if needed.
It is advisable to treat during the coolest hours of
Do not apply in high temperature.
The product should be stored at normal room
In case of accidental spillage, clean up with suitable
The product can be mixed with all common
fertilizers and pesticides, but it is advisable to
make a small mixture test before apply.
Package: 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L